When you use MYOB application then you’ll need to create a company document so that you can record transactions of your organization. Here in this blog, we are trying to guide you on some easy steps to create a company document by using file assistant. Just follow these given steps to create a new file or you want to complete it with MYOB support team, then give us a call.
Follow the below steps for creating a document in MYOB software:
- First, open file assistant then click on “Create a new company file” this will open a new document.
- If you already have a report open in its menu bar then select File> New.
- It has a number of windows and there are two ways to navigate and you have to click on “Welcome to MYOB new company file Assistant” and then click “Next”.
- Once you click “Next” and then you get an option “Create your company file” and you can also press cancel if you already have created from the assistant.
- Be careful when you enter information while creating a new report but some